Building permits reviewed by the Inspections Division range from large to small. The following items may be required depending upon the kind of permit being sought:
- Site plan(s) showing detailing the proposed changes to the property;
- Contractor names, addresses, and state license numbers for the particular trade or general contractor;
- Information pertaining to well & septic permits, if needed, from Orange County Environmental Health;
- Necessary documentation for related projects such as load calculations for Mechanical renovations or change-outs.
- Sealed Architectural and/or Engineering Plans as needed;
- For Commercial Permits, as needed: Appendix B from Building Code, Facilities Calculations, Water System Calculations.
- Relevant permit fees and forms as required by Inspections or Zoning; these can be found at the link below:
Related Documents and Forms
Please call Inspections if you have any questions about permits at 919-918-7336.